JUSTIS Meetings - October 27, 2021 - Agenda
Meeting Date: October 27, 2021 – Wednesday, 2:00pm
Related Meeting Content:
Date/Time: October 27, 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 415-906-4659, 149770659# United States, San Francisco Phone Conference ID: 149 770 659#
Find a local number
City Administrator (Chair) | Sheriff | Police | District Attorney | Public Defender | Adult Probation |Status of Women Juvenile Probation | Superior Court | Emergency Management | Mayor’s Office | City CIO | Department of Technology
- Call to Order
- Resolution Making Findings to Allow Teleconferenced Meetings under California Government Code Section 54953(e) (Discussion and Action) The Council will consider adoption of a resolution making findings that newly-enacted Government Code Section 54953(e) requires in order to allow the Committee to hold meetings remotely, as currently required under local law, without complying with infeasible Brown Act requirements. Reference Document: (included in agenda materials)
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from July 2021
- General Public Comments
- Executive Sponsor Update: City Administrator
- JUSTIS Program Status
a. C-Track Integration and Lifecycle Testing
- Advisory Committee Updates
a. Race & Ethnicity Policy Proposal (Discussion and Action)
Meeting Call-in Instructions
• Due to the COVID-19 health emergency and to protect Board Members, City employees and the public, the Board of Supervisors Legislative Chamber and Committee Room are closed. However, Members will be participating in the meeting remotely.
• This precaution is taken pursuant to the various local, state and federal orders, declarations and directives. Committee members will attend the meeting through videoconference and participate in the meeting to the same extent as if they were physically present.
• General Public comment will be available and for items to be Approved. Each speaker will be allowed 2 minutes to speak. Comments or opportunities to speak during the public comment period are shown on the agenda and call-in instructions are at the top of the agenda.
• When connected you will hear the meeting discussions, but you will be muted and in listening mode only.
• When your item of interest comes up, dial *5 to raise your hand to be added to the queue to speak. After they are given permission to speak, they can press *6 to unmute yourself. Best practices are to call from a quiet location, speak clearly and slowly, and turn down your television or radio.
• Alternatively, you may submit written public comment in either of the following ways: Email to the DT Service Desk at email@example.com and title your email Question to JUSTIS Executive. If you submit Public comment via email, it will be forwarded to the JUSTIS Program Manager and will be included as part of the meeting file.
Note: Public comment will be taken after each item.
Know Your Rights Under The Sunshine Ordinance (Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code) Government’s duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public. Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people’s business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people’s review.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE OR TO REPORT A VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE, CONTACT THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE TASK FORCE.
Sunshine Ordinance Task Force
City Hall, Room 244
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone: (415) 554-7724, Fax: (415) 554-5784, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of the Sunshine Ordinance can be obtained from the Clerk of the Sunshine Ordinance Task Force, at the San Francisco Public Library, and on the City’s website at http://www.sfgov.org.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact (415) 554-4851 at least 48 hours before the meeting, except for Monday meetings, for which the deadline is 4:00 p.m. the previous Friday.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Civic Center or Van Ness Stations). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 5, 6, 9, 19, 21, 47, 49, 71, and 71L. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street
In order to assist the City’s efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Section 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the San Francisco Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102; telephone (415) 581-2300; fax (415) 581-2317; web site: sfgov.org/ethics.